(just in case you don’t know who Kwame Nkrumah is) -On 6 March 1957 Ghana achieved independence from Britain, the first British colony in Africa to do so. Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah became its first Prime Minister; and Ghana’s first President On 1st July,1960 when it became a republic.
So Ghana is celebrating its 60th anniversary today, 6 March, 2016 and as typical to expect from celebrants, memorable photos of Ghana’s independence flooding the internet and social media amongst which are photos of the man who led Ghana to independence.
But there’s one thing that recurs in most of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah’s photos. He smiled a lot ☺️☺️☺️. See below in photos 10 Times Nkrumah’s smile made us fall in love with him.
2. Hello Queen ✋
3. I wonder what the joke was
4. Nkrumah and Boo
5. When he won the smile game!!
6. May I have a dance please -in the queen’s accent
7. You can’t stop my smile.
8. For real you can’t
9. See me smile even louder
10. How about a smile around the US president.
11. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Latest posts by Kojo Amakye (see all)
- This MP Sent a Gas Cylinder To Parliament: This is His Reason - November 24, 2017
- Ebony Responds To the Haters With This: Here’s What She Has to Say. - November 24, 2017
- Kumkum Bhagya Cast Arrive In Ghana – The Internet is Not very Impressed - November 17, 2017